Management Essentials Audio Series
Successful sales leaders know their value lies in inspiring others, setting clear/obtainable goals, executing strategic visions, and creating cultures of excellence for their team members. This collection of Management topics is meant to challenge your current leadership practices and encourage you to think and lead more effectively. From exploring strategic vision to coaching teams for high-performance results, this audio series advances leadership skills at every level. This self-paced learning experience is top shelf. You’ll find engaging content to assist you with integrating new capabilities that deliver results immediately.
You’ll learn to:
- Improve Your Assertiveness and Leadership Skills
- Create a climate of trust and cooperation
- Resolve difficult situations effectively
- Increase Your Leadership Self-Confidence
- Get what you want without being aggressive
- Lead Your Team to Success
- Get your team on track
- Deliver results
- Fully understand the financial impact of your decisions
- Learn to delegate effectively
- Adjust your management style to different personalities to get the best results from each member of your team
- Rely on your employees while increasing their self-sufficiency
- Boost Performance by Improving the ways you organize
- Prioritize tasks
- Meet your deadlines by managing your time effectively
- Carry Out Effective Face-to-Face Meetings with Staff
- Conduct difficult meetings effectively
- Build effective coaching techniques
- Effectively communicate change
- Strengthen listening skills
- Recognize team success with enthusiasm
- Raise self-awareness and achieve a new level of confidence in your ability to negotiate and persuade in different business settings.
- Gain new leadership skills through techniques that are actionable and practical.
- Develop your ability to build, effectively lead, and successfully sustain high-performance teams.
- Learn new and effective ways to motivate and inspire your team.
- Learn best practices and behaviors that lead to good decision-making habits.